We hope you will find this short article of use as it contains some very useful information that should assist you and your business during these next few months.
- If you currently pay no or little business rates, you may be entitled to a grant of £10,000. You do not need to apply for this, you will be contacted directly by the local authority. It may be worth checking you are registered as the rates payer to ensure you don’t miss out here.
- Business Insurance – It is worth refereeing to the business interruption clause in your policies as it may entitle you to financial assistance.
- Business Interruption Scheme – For additional lending and Overdrafts there is looking to be an initial 6 months interest free period. You will need to contact your bank direct to discuss this possible option
- Tax payment difficulties – There is a dedicated helpline on 0800 0159559. They will assist you in arranging a payment plan with no penalties.
- The government are also informing large businesses that they need to ay smaller businesses immediately and not on lengthy payment terms.
Please also us this very useful link which we are sure will be of use to you https://www.fsb.org.uk/campaign/covid19.html
Please stay safe during these times and look after yourselves and your families. SkyCam are operating our live web chat, HQ phone support and all other channels of communications as usual and we expect to keep this going through the lockdown period if you need any assistance.